Wednesday, July 13, 2011

AGAIN~~

again i wanna to praise my lovely secondary skull club orkestra~!
they are really done the concert perfect as well!!
but,sure that was happened something unhappy things too,
hmmm....but it think it was so common...
coz everyone are different thinking n different idea...
but i think the big problem is all of us didnt communicate well n cant accept the pattern of each other...

anyway,
i quite happy on 0709,
but then i feel so sorry too,
coz i didnt do as well my job on that day concert started...
n also not really so enjoy that day,
i dunno y,
but the end i found out WHY M I cant enjoy it,
is juz because of i WORRY ABOUT MY ASSIGNMENT!!!
i really wish i can fast pass through my final n going smooth..!
i wish i can graduate,
i wish after the final day i can go enjoy n go do as much as wat i wan to do!

say so,felt vry happy n some good news dropped on me!
ha,
tell the truth i really really really love to took photo!
i wish i got a nice camera,
can capture n play with it cap some nice effect feel photo!
but then now i really got no money to buy it...
hmmm....
but i told myself b4 i will buy it when i got money!
bcoz in my mind, photo is the important object that can memories my life!
ha,belum step in to the main point,
wat so lucky to me?
my lovely teacher's husband,
he sudden msg me willing borrow me his canon camera to learn n play!
arhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!
OMG!!!!
wat a good news?
i swear i will play wif it 99!
coz i really wish i can bring a nice camera that can acc me go travel n take many many nice photo!!

i wonder y he willing borrow me, coz thats their 'baobei'..
n also that was so expensive...rm4k more...hmm...
he said he will borrow me for 1month ~!
hmm....actually is stil not enuf for me, but then nvm,
at least i got chance to learn it n play it!
y he borrow me?
coz he said after c the photo i took at concert,
he feel like i again improve photograft skill!
but then i feel like is juz ok,coz i stil learning n also i edi 1year didnt touch his camera...

n i feel so surprise!!
this photo taken by me,
xinchew newspaper using this photo in our 'bao dao'..
hmmm..
is not oni this photo,3 of the photo they using also taken by me!
i felt so happy,
coz i wonder y they didnt use the photo taken by them?
coz that day v go invite sinxhew photographer came too..

hmm...
hv to thx to my lovely teacher n her husband too,
coz they send the photo to sinchew mail then they oni choose it..
but i really felt so happy coz is felt like i get '肯定' by others!
hmmm!!
ya! thats me!
1year n half didnt touch my instrument,
of course i felt scare when on stage~!xp
ya she is my lovely teacher that i most love!!!
still a lots of photo.... lazy to upload here...
welcome to my fb n hv a look!

GAMBATEH TO ALL MY CLASSMATE N GOD BLESS US~~!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment