Sunday, July 31, 2011

nthg special~

Thats nothing special after the exam day...slept whole day,
no mood for dating ..
stay home was the best choice for me when period time!!
bcoz it was made me too tired + no energy!!!!!
loss too much of blood make me looks like so 'cham' also...hmmm...
y b a girl so mahuan~~~arhhhh

well, im indulge this drama!
and this two days i juz busy for 'catch' this drama~!
THE VAMPIRE DIARIES(season 1)...
my sis introduce for me, thats really nice~!
lenglui ELENA @ lengzai STEFAN~~!

is so fresh for me coz every time the drama i watch normally is hongkong or taiwan...
but now is english....not bad no bad...
can learn english...n i noe my english is SUCKS!!
FINALLY i went movie wif my balia!!
WU XIA..
this is only called MOVIE!
that I LOVE WING CHUN is really damn &%#@%*^(^
WUXIA nice! this kind of movie i most liked...
DONNIE YEN @ TAKESHI KANESHIRO!!!!!
always so man n handsome!!!!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!
all is OPI NAIL LACQUER~~!!!!
how come i got a lots here?
i can paint till crazy i think~!!!
haha...
thx for balia's sister~!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment