Tuesday, December 7, 2010

nice day~~~



is a wonderful public holiday~~once my friend jinger come my house overnite,
chat a lot, until 4am!!!!!!
but,hope she can get the point wat i going to tell her!!!
in the end wat i can tell her is juz oni 2 word...
'GOOD LUCK'

early morning wake up n went pasar wif my mom~~
wow~~
was long long long time i din go pasar wif my mom..
when i child, i always like follow my mom g
o pasar,
coz i really like to WALK=SHOPPING
b4 that juz a child,cant go anywhere shop
ma,
so,pasar+pasar malam was my shopping centre...


after that went saloon redye my hair!!!
wohooo~~~i like tis color so much!!!!
is a bit red!!!
i hope the color will maitain like tis,coz i
dun wan bcome gold edi~~~
is a bit not suitable 4 me~~~XP izzit?
*女人天生爱打扮是因为要找回失去的自信!!!


finish~~~!!!!!
i like it~~~XP
after that rush to go my SHOPPING!!!!
wif my balia~~~!

*u r always most UGLY when took photo wif me~~haha

TIMESQUARE~~!!!
is a lot of ppl~~~
of course v edi noe sure will got a lot ppl,
coz 2day was PUBLIC HOLIDAY!!!!
v not really bought so much~~
but actually is bought a lot~~~!!XP
for me sure is not enuf~~~haha
so TAM SAM la me~~~~
but i sure all of girl r like to make herself bcome BEAUTY d rite?
haha....
hmmm...
i bought i T'SHIRT to my dad...
he say looks so young!!!
but i ask he MUST WEAR!!!
i sure he will wear, coz his cloth always choose by me 1~~~~

oh~~~is so tired~~~!!!!
2molo after work hv to rush to CHERAS have a interview!!!
saturday n sunday will work at midvalley~~!
!
is beauty fair again~~
but i dunno i will promote wat on tis time...
a bit weird n scare...
actually i dun care abt commision ,i dun like commission work,
it is so STRESS!!!!
n it will destroy friendship although juz noe each other at there,
but feel like so KKC!!!
I dun like KKC punya friend~!!!
is truth!!!
i HATE!!!~~ yer!!!!

anyway...
i wan money....
money r important!!!!
i will 'tahan!'

*will bring my mom go timesquare when my sis back from UUM...
is her 1st time to go TS...
mom,i sure i will buy a cloth for u!!! coz i was buy 1 for dad,
i sure u a bit sad or dissapointed,
so sorry~~~T.T
DUN WORRY! B HAPPY!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment