Wednesday, December 8, 2010

tired day!~~



2day i do nthg in office!!!!
when go office,asking got anythings need help?
but all say nothg~~~
then my senior she ask me go n do research...
find CAFE design d photo...
i find a lot~~
sure find a lot~!
coz whole day i juz sit there n keep research CAFE DESIGN!!!
n whole day face computer,
my eye keep drop down...
OMG!!!!i dun like like tis la...
is really so hard,.....so sleepy...
after work,
6.15pm,balia rush come n fetch me to go cheras for interview...
OMG...i drove....coz he wan busy accept call i
n car...
is damn JAM...
v took 1hour more to reach there~~~

is so tired when JAM~~
then go n interview~~
hmm.,....i think i wont accept tis road show~~~
money GONE~~
bcoz after i heard, tis road show is really will b stress...
n tis product r using by a lot of artist...
n this road show all will got a lot entertainment magazine or tv astro coming...
for learning,actually i ok...
but they too clever!
coz i say i juz can work on sat n sun...
then they say if i can accept they oni pay me 1day n half salary then ok...
mean i work 2 days but juz get rm150...
11am-9pm....

hmm....
so....actually wat he told me i understand,but...so hard to explain wat i thinking...

but he is really so pro!!
he juz saw my face n skin, then he remind me sleep early, n dun eat too '重口味'
OMG!!! I so surprise when he told me he noe i like to eat sweet things n heavy favourite!!!
n i saw the girl work at there, i'm sure they
r using the product,
but,thier skin is really so NICE!!!
WITHOUT MAKE UP~~~
but looks young n fresh!!!

ok! hv to control eat la!!
but i proud of my self, haha
coz i edi second week din eat dinner everynite...
juz drink SOUP...

KEEP FIT~~!!! now was 47kg.....
2 more kg to go~~~~
GAMBATEH!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment